The 2020 Acworth Farmers Market takes place every Friday morning starting June 5 and continuing through the end of October. The market is open from 8am to noon and features local produce and products, including fresh fruits and vegetables, plants, jams and jellies, fresh baked goods, cakes, cookies, pies and more.
Just a reminder if you plan to attend market this Friday:
- Maintain social distancing
- Face masks are strongly recommended
- Don’t come in groups, shop with a purpose
- Don’t touch any products, allow vendor to assist you
- Credit cards or exact change, bring small bills
- No pets in the market area – “we will gladly allow them back once we relax on the social distancing thing – bare with us” – via their Facebook page
Be safe, shop local and support your market vendors. Please visit the event organizer’s Facebook page for the latest updates.
The market is located in Historic Downtown Acworth in the newly expanded Logan Farm Park.
8am to noon
April 10 June 5 through October, 2020
Logan Farm Park (Expansion)
4405 Cherokee Street
Acworth, GA 30101
The Farmer’s Market is sponsored by the Acworth Downtown Development Authority. For more information, please call (770) 917-1234.